.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adventures Beyond the Comfort Zone

Monday, May 09, 2005

So.... I have a blog now.....

I suppose I sould try and say something meaningful now that I'm here... with the whole world watching... *gulp*

I could say it's my sister's fault I'm here, but 'inspiration' would be a much better word. Through her own blog, I've been able to follow allong with the thoughts and events of her life that show me just how much she's grown and changed (all for the better). I have to admit, I'm a little jelous of how quickly she's broken out of her shell... while my own remains wrapped firmly around me... I seem to remember nearly breaking free of it once, but that seems so long ago now...

So, here I come; stretching myself out, being myself out where you can all see me. Reaching out to the man God intended me to be.

1 Comments:

  • Yay for Kevum! Welcome to the blogging life. And thanks for the thoughts. And no, I don't mind that you took my idea to name this place. ;)
    -Kim

    By Blogger Kim, at 14/5/05 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home