.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adventures Beyond the Comfort Zone

Saturday, April 22, 2006

the other blog

It's up now, with a different name, at a different address than what I'd said a few posts ago. I've decided to stear the focus more toward the basic truth that God made women to be beautiful (and they all are!). And that us men were designed to notice and enjoy what we see. I'm starting to think that I'd much rather be mistaken for a pervert in looking forward to and celibrating these sexual Gifts than as a closed minded prude making women ashamed of their God given beauty (I'm serious when I say all of you).

Of course, I'm not going to let up on need to guard that beauty until the time and audience is right. I just want to be absolutly clear that I'm an advocate for that Beauty.

God Made Women Beautiful

2 Comments:

  • Viva México, viva, viva!!
    Feliz Cinco de Mayo, ameguito!
    Feliz Día de la Independencía Mexicana!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/5/06 3:15 PM  

  • um, I can't seem to comment on your other blog...

    By Blogger Kim, at 7/5/06 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home