.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adventures Beyond the Comfort Zone

Thursday, March 09, 2006

More Lost Titles

Let's see here...  where'd I leave off.  Ah.  Yes.  Lost titles of days gone by.

Dysfunctional Car of Mystery
A Hairy Night in the Bathroom
Out to Camp
Day With a Samurai

So that's what's been happening the past week or so.  What?  Who said that?  You want me to explain them?  Well...  since you weren't there...

Okay, so early in the week, I was driving myself to dinner, and my car ... I'm guessing it backfired, 'cause the guy at Jake's couldn't recognize anything else that might be wrong.  And he'd just looked at it a couple of weeks ago to replace a wearing axle.

Last Wednesday was movie night, and the movie was Clue.  I was fairly excited at first, because I'd heard for so long how funny it was.  It was pretty funny at first...  and it probably remained so well after I'd left.  There was some kind of commotion in the bathroom that I felt compelled to investigate.  (That and multiple female characters had ridiculously low necklines...  [yes, there is a side of me that enjoys that.  No, I don't like to encourage that side.])

So anyway, I roll my chair down the hall from the lobby to the bathroom and discover that Danielle, Kensi, and Sarah(e) had 'volunteered' to dye the hair of my neighbors Eric and Patrick.  Normally, girls in the bathroom in the guys dorm...  well, that's not normal.  As it happened, this seemed to be where the party was at.  And so I spent the rest of the evening being moderately sociable with and taking pictures of my many strange friends (and I intend to put them on FaceBook next week when I'm on something faster than dial up).

....

You know what?  It's getting late again...  I'm not too worried about catching up before Spring Break is over; there's not a whole lot to talk about other than lots of goofing off and a little bit of homework.

Oh.  I've been thinking of starting another blog, just for my modesty talk.  I don't want the randomness here to water that conversation down (that is, if it ever really started.  ?).  I'll link it if it happens.

Until next time...

2 Comments:

  • Hey, Kevin.
    I'm too sleepy from work to read the multitude of posts I've missed since going offline in November, but I'd like you and everyone to know I'm much in the line of missing, y'all....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/3/06 9:08 AM  

  • i hope your car isn't broken and works good. That's kinda scary.

    Neat idea about the blog. Good luck w/ that.

    alyk@

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/3/06 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home