.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adventures Beyond the Comfort Zone

Monday, February 13, 2006

Blog by Email?

I stumbled upon an interesting feature here.  Seems that I can submit posts via my own private address.  I don't have anything terribly interesting to say as spending 3 hours playing with Photoshop and iMovie has melted my eyes and fried my brain.  I love doing this stuff, but sometimes it strikes me as unhealthy..

so...  if you're reading this, then my first attempt at blogging by email was a sucess!  If not, well...  that hardly matters.

3 Comments:

  • Far out. :) That was so much easier; I'll be posting like this from now on!

    Oh, and I've added a spam filter to my comment area. Hopefully that won't stop the few of you who actually leave any.

    By Blogger ~Kevin, at 13/2/06 6:30 PM  

  • There's a blogish thing for firefox as well that I use to post on my blog. It's so easy!

    Hey, it doesn't matter how long your posts are as long as they are posts?!?!? *shrug*

    - Alicia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/2/06 10:05 AM  

  • Wordpress is even better!

    By Blogger ~Kevin, at 27/9/08 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home