.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adventures Beyond the Comfort Zone

Monday, August 07, 2006

Our Special Day? Or Just Mine? (rant)

I'm going through student sites here at work this morning to clear server space by deleting sites that haven't been touched in years. Files marked Wedding catch my attention, and so I browsed a little before archiving and deleting. *None of my business, I'm sure, but it had been published for the world to see.

In her directory of wedding pictures, you could see pictures of the couple, just the bride, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, the reception, etc... Did you catch what was missing?

How about the groom? Doesn't he deserve a page just as much as the bride? Isn't that vain to post pictures of yourself posing in your wedding dress, but not show any special attention to your allegedly 'special' someone?

okay, I'm done

2 Comments:

  • interesting that she didn't catch that. I know that when I was 'charmed' by someone, I wanted a thousand pictures of him! On a day like a wedding, I'd make sure there was at least one!

    This sounds odd, but maybe if she ever got remarried, she could use the same pictures? (I know, that's horrible...)

    By Blogger Fitz, at 7/8/06 10:04 PM  

  • like a middle school girl with a celebrity crush!

    By Blogger Kim, at 12/8/06 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home