.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adventures Beyond the Comfort Zone

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Me? Popular???

To be honest, I'm a little confused as to how my blog has become so popular. I've not done a thing to advertise it other than leaving links where I knew my friends and family would find them... would someone mind leaving a comment as to how I can tell for myself how popular my blog is? Obviously the information is available somewhere, because people keep commenting on it.

I find myself simultaniously intimidated and encouraged. I mean... I've always been intimidated by having large audiences, (hence my hiding in a shell for large portions of my early life) but to think that I've .... I'm just being myself here. the one thing that I used to think would drive more people away.

Moving on. I've had a pretty good weekend. Good old fashioned LAN party at Luke's on Friday... (was that really this weekend? it seems so long ago now..) 'Twas good to see Bob and Ross and Jon again. Luke, I get to see every day at work, but of course, it's always nice to see friends outside of that setting now and then.

It still seems like I don't get to see much of my friends, what with my working full time on the night shift at Dak. But I can't say that God's neglected me in that area either (knowing full well that He wouldn't without good reason). I don't make every event, but I still get to see most of the people I really care about. Random Anime or gaming sessions bring my fellow nerds from high school back together. Brandi works hours that make it fairly simple to 'pester' her on my way home from Dak, without too much fear of customers interupting (though it still happens). Then there's my dear sweet Alicia ^_^ She's been really sweet about coming to see me almost every weekend. Even though I know she's getting sick of all that driving.

Like Saturday! She made me cake and brought some of her baby pictures for us to enjoy while sitting in a random park. She was sooooooooo cute!! No less adorable than she is today, but it's a different kind of cute.
Then I treated her to a Chinese dinner and a War movie. 'Twas a wonderful day in all. It had been far to long since the two us had a day to ourselves to just talk to and hang out with eachother.

That's enough for tonight. my sleeping pattern really isn't a pattern at all.... I have more to say, but I'll say it tomorrow.

g'night everybody.

7 Comments:

  • Wait, you went park-ing together? That's so precious! *gollum mode* precious, my precious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/7/05 8:55 AM  

  • *stares at the not-me-but-brandi, then quickly eats her toes* n_n

    I definately had a great weekend it was so much fun. Your popular because your so precious, sweet, and honest. n_n

    I'm going to go sleep more, I think. Still sleepy, even if it is 10:21am..

    @.@

    By Blogger Ali, at 5/7/05 10:21 AM  

  • woot.

    you're cool, Kevin, and you know it. Rock on.

    ^___^

    Dianna

    By Blogger Dianna, at 5/7/05 6:08 PM  

  • Chinese and a war flick.....sounds romantic skippy ;)

    By Blogger Fitz, at 7/7/05 7:54 PM  

  • There is nothing like having Sesami Chicken back float into your mouth when gore flys across the screen and blood splays accross the imaginative plane of existance supposedly representing Earth. I like it. :)

    By Blogger Ali, at 8/7/05 11:26 AM  

  • uh huh al... uh huh.

    By Blogger Fitz, at 8/7/05 12:31 PM  

  • Correction: you're
    It's a contraction of "you are;" whereas "your" is a possessive pronoun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/7/05 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home